Saturday, April 11, 2009

bowl of jelly...

On April 24, 2008 I signed up for a designation for my real job, which has left me over a year to complete the certification. Surely it would be complete given I've had a year to study the materials but sadly that it not the case. I choose to wait until two weeks before it's due to even crack open the book. I've spend the last 12 hours studying and have effectively turned my brain into a bowl full of jelly. But I am happy to report that I have passed the practice test for three of the four sections. I saved the biggest and longest for last...wish me luck!




Since I don't have anything creative to show I thought I'd share a picture of my new paper storage. I picked this up a few weeks ago on clearance and I love it! I used to have my paper in rolling cart with a lid but I love that I can see all my papers at a glance. After I put it together I wished I had ordered the taller one. I was only able to put the paper that I use the most in here, of course there's like 8 shelves of A muse! Hopefully I can back in my craft room in a few days, my paper is calling me!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Good luck on your test! Love your new paper storage!

cheiron said...

So jealous of your paper...it's so organized! Remember to take some study breaks!

job said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.