Sunday, August 9, 2009

time gets away...

Every time I think I have a few moments to stamp I stamp out as much as I can, because I know my time will be fleeting. Like it was this week! Luckily we headed to a birthday party so I had an excuse to make a birthday card for a little girl. I got to play with a new set from My Cute Stamps, the little girl stamps are super cute! Since I didn't have a lot of time I went with one of my simple go to layouts! I use this quite a bit when time is short.




As you can see from my Copic picture I had a lot of blending to do with purple since I choose some darker colors. It took a lot of coloring the image but was really happy in the end!

Stamps: My Cute Stamps & PTI polka dot basics. Ribbon & paper: A muse

1 comment:

Noor Nahdi said...

The girl is so cute. where do u purchase these colours from??