Saturday, January 16, 2010

two posts in one day...


I can't remember the last time I was able to spend most of the day in my craft room so I took advantage today and make a couple of cards. That should give me enough posts for a few days! This is a card for the CPS card challenge, the layout was fairly simple but that didn't stop me from taking my time with paper selections. I ended scrapping one of the patterned papers and went with ribbon, seemed a little less busy that way. Thanks for looking!

Supplies: A muse stamp 'Wild about you' and ribbon. Paper: Sassafras. Bam Pop Bubble Quote.

13 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is monster cute! Hee hee! I love the heart strip of paper...it is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Lucy said...

This is soo cute! What a fun, vibrant card, I love it. Lucy (Munyip Makes) x

Welles Tan said...

You are very talented! Nice and creative artworks!

Cold-water said...

I like this picture !

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Good for you taking the plunge and the time! Oh and most of all, having fun!

hope said...

I just stumbled upon your blog......your cards are really great!

Mil veces Sylvia said...

Wow!
I love your blog!!
Kisses from Spain!!

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
babalisme said...

too cute! I could hug him all day!

Lydia said...

Hi rose, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

zmruz-oko said...

wow, great cards :))

po po said...

awwww

Rizwan said...

Great to see your card i am so much happy to see all this its really nice efforts your card is looks to much cool thanks for sharing.
plastic card printing