Tuesday, May 6, 2008

They really are listening...


I made a get well card for my sister this past weekend, it seemed to be out of my comfort zone with the colors but I think it came out okay. When I showed the card to my Mom she noticed the embossing on the flowers and thought that I had missed the bottom of the card. I explained to her that I bought the paper that way and there was no embossing for me to do. So when my sister opens the envelope she says the exact same thing. Man, these chicks are really listening when I talk about embossing and scalloped edges...love ya!

Stamp: Bella, Amuse Art Stamps. Ink: Colorbox, Prismacolor Markers. Stickles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But it is a beautiful card regardless, thank you for taking the time and effort to make sure a lovely get well card for me! Love you!