Saturday, May 31, 2008

Where does time go?

It's been super crazy the last few weeks. I was preparing for a week long business trip, mother's day and a birthday. It was also really stressful for me since it was the first time I was going to be away from my son. I can't complain, the class was in Las Vegas and I got some alone time with my husband! The first night we went to see the Phantom of the Opera and I loved it. It was really beautiful and I have become obsessed with the soundtrack since that night. The rest of the week went by in a blur, late nights and early mornings for class. I couldn't wait to get home, I missed my little one so much.

I dragged my sister out at midnight on Thursday night to see 'Sex in the City'. I had mixed feelings about the way the movie went but it was funny. Four hours of sleep is not a good way to start any work day.

I'm still having a hard time trying to get creative, we've spent most of the last few weeks poolside. I'm hoping something strikes me soon....

No comments: