Friday, February 20, 2009

color me happy...

Tracy from Eatsleepstamp.typepad.com selected me as her sketch of the week...Super Fantastico! I can't wait to play again next week...thanks for the inspiration and working on these every week!

So like everyone else I have 6 or 7 black ink pads so it should be no different that I have 6 or 7 brands of white paper. I think I have found a new favorite for coloring with Copic markers, Gina K's paper. It's ultra smooth and is perfect for blending with Copics. I sat down to test out the paper and was super pleased with the texture and weight of her card stock. I am by no means a Copic expert and will never fully understand where shading should be on a card. So here's my first test run with a Billy stamp from Pink Cat. I went super simple with the layout to focus on the coloring, it took a while to get it the way I wanted it!

Stamps: Pink Cat Studio. Paper: Gina K pure luxury, stamping up & DCWV. Ink: copic, memento and copic spica.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

FUN! your coloring is amazing! I love that he's cut out and popped up too!

日月神教-向左使 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.