Sunday, August 5, 2007

The saddest card...


I wanted to work on my masking technique so I pulled out these stamps. After I put the card together I thought this was the saddest card I had ever made. Maybe I'm reading too much into this but the bunny looks so lonely! To redeem myself I created a part 2.

The little cloud stamp has to be my favorite part, it came in a set called 'Bon Voyage' from Rubber Soul...cute!

Images: A Muse and Rubber Soul. Paper: Amuse. Ink: Colorbox, Prismacolor Markers.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Awww... it does kind of look like the bunny is staring into the distnance, looking for someone he jsut lost! I may be a little too emotional today!

Alhambra Club said...

How cute, I see the bunny as looking for his friends that are coming to visit and sure enough in Part 2 she arrived. Great card.

Robyn said...

Your bunny does look so sad but that is the cutest card ever!! Good job!

Rhonda said...

This IS cute! I was gonna say the same thing that the bunny looks like it's peering out into the field looking for his friend! So sweet!