Sunday, July 1, 2007

Cards from A-Muse-A-Palooza Challenge 9 Card 1

So this is the first of six cards I made for the A-Muse-A-Palooza Challenge. This was first time I played with Liquid Applique; it was really cool to see the white puff up off the page. I'm thinking about ordering a few different colors to see what else I use it for. So the moon in very generic but I found a neat way to make a better moon. Stamping Scoops 'http://stampingscoops.blogspot.com/' created a card called Fly me to the moon. From the notes she uses the CM circle cutter to mask a perfect circle for the moon. I used an oblong stamp from another set and cut it out. My Mom thought I should draw a face on the moon but I was thinking it might have one touch too many.

Stamps: A Muse Art Stamps, Marvy Punches, Creative Express Ribbon, and White Liquid Applique.

No comments: