Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Under the Weather

My little one has been under the weather for a few days and will be for a few more. Since I'm staying at home with him I'm making cards during naps or downtime. This was the first time I've been able to update so here it goes.

I know I shouldn't say this but I love this card, I think it's my favorite card I've ever done. I think it's the colors but it totally makes me smile. I tried something a little different with the background, I used scalloped scissors to give it some flair. Blame on the Marvy punches for me wanting a scalloped edge on anything I do! The stamp is a 'Bella'...sheer gorgiousity! I feel like she needed heels but if she just came from the garden why would she be wearing heels. Other than my sister, she wears heels to brush her teeth.

Last but not least I got the idea for grounding the Bella stamp from Amy Rysavy, here's a link to her site. http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/amyr/2007/02/inspired_by.html

Images: Stamping Bella. Sentiment: A Muse. Ink: Colorbox, Prismacolor. Stickles

No comments: