Sunday, July 8, 2007

A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA Challenge 10 ATC 7


Yesterday I was reading another card blog from someone that submitted an item for the Amuse challenge. They were talking about the their stuff not being crooked it was just the angle that the photo was taken. Well I think it's my cards and photo angles that are crooked! Sometimes I get to far into something and if I mess up it's just too late to start over. In the end I think it adds character and realism at least that's what I tell myself.

The other cool thing about this ATC is this is my first attempt at watercoloring with my markers. I know lots of firsts but it gives me a chance to pr active. Overall I liked the effect of a soft look to the outline of the stamps. Now I'm not sure what's going on with that humongaloid sun but I was going for a shaded effect around the edges. From the looks of this sun, it appears to be an ozone alert day...someone get those flowers outta there!

I realized that I already professed my love for my favorite A Muse stamp yesterday but I completely forgot about 'Mikey'. How could I forget adorable Mikey, so today I declare Mikey as my favorite stamp of the day!

Images and sentiment: A Muse Art Stamps, Markers: Tombow, Ink: Colorbox

No comments: