Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Return Normalcy

My little one is feeling better so I was able to work on some cards. Here's the first of three...

The only thing I felt I had to mention about this card was the fact that I cheated...on the ribbon. I struggle constantly with ribbon issues, the perfect bow always seems to allude me. So I cut a long piece of ribbon and glued it down. Then I tied a bow and glued it down to get perfect placement. I've mentioned this product before but it really saved me with my ribbon issues, I attached the link below. This stuff dries like cement! http://stranodesigns.com/product_p/ribbonstiff.04.htm

Images: A Muse Art Stamps. Paper: A Muse. Ribbon: Strano Designs. Glue: Ribbon Stiff. Punches: Marvy Uchida

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Saw all this ribbon at CHA and now I get it...it is awesome!
Love the card, great as usual.