Sunday, July 8, 2007

A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA Challenge 10 ATC 8

If you haven't been able to tell there are two tools I use more than any. That would be my heat gun for embossing and my scalloped punches.I've read on different threads that embossing is a pretty old technique but I love the look and feel of raised ink off the paper. In this ATC I used VersaMark to imprint 'oh baby' behind the image to add more to the card. I knew I was going with boy colors so I was trying to stay away from ribbon or flower embellishments.

Now my love affair with the Marvy punches will probably continue for some time. Almost any stamp that I have fits perfectly into one of the punches. I will try to be creative with these in the but I'm not making any promises.

Image and sentiments: Amuse Art Stamps, Ink: VersaMark and Colorbox

No comments: