Friday, August 22, 2008

baby shower bella


I've been showing tons of love to my A muse stamps so I thought I'd break another one out. This image is a bella and I think these are really sweet images, and fun to color. She was colored with Copic markers and the bear was done with gamsol/color pencils. Then for sparkle I added some Stickles to her bow & rattle. Finally I used the Spica glitter pens on the sides of her bag for even more sparkle.



I'm also really loving the nestabilities, it has been a really great purchase. They have become a staple in my card making, no more measuring for me!


Images: Bella & Studio G. Paper: Amuse Kitchen Paper & PTI white. Ink: Memento, Copic, Kohn-I-Noor pencils, Stickles & Spica glitter pens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is super cute! I love the colors you used and your coloring is awesome!