Thursday, August 7, 2008

tree & flowers


Not much going on here, I made a quick card for the stamp of the week over at the addicts. The choices were tire swing or lemonade. I received a lemonade card in the mail so I thought it would be in my mind subconsciously, then I would copy it! I wanted to add a little something extra so I went for the flower brads and tried to add stems.

I picked up these new note cards but I'm not sure how to use them just yet. I need more practice with them! Here's a start...


Images & Paper: A muse. Ink: Kohn-i-Nor pencils, memento, spica pens & colorbox

5 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

What a cool idea with the flower brads. I have like a TON of shaped brads (including those flowers) and sometime just never know what to do with them. LOL -- all those cool things I buy and then wonder what in the world I'm gonna use them for! ha ha I also love that paper. Yet another great card from an A Muse addict :)

Monica said...

I love this and agree with Lori! I love how you used the flowered brads!

Unknown said...

Cute! I love the flowers.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the flower brads - clever idea!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable Rose!! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge! :)