Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Watercolors


Yet another challenge to keep me focused. This one is from Heather's blog, one little spark. I really wanted to play last weeks challenge but I was waiting for one of my new Halloween stamps. When I saw it was water coloring I wanted to do something easy, what's easier than water?! Well not so easy, I had to paint the background three times before I got it just the way I wanted it. I used my green spica marker to add a little sparkle to the seaweed.
Images: A muse. Paper: A muse & DCVW. Ink: Memento, Stickles, and prismacolor markers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose; this is such a lovely card! I love what you did with the water! Great job on the "spark"!!! TFS: Tinla

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to watercolor water! =) Looks great! (And I really like how sparkly she is too!)

Thanks for playing along and "sharing your spark!"

Anonymous said...

This is SO pretty Rose! WOW! I love everything about it!! The water looks so cool!