Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cleaning Day!

I spent yesterday cleaning so I thought it would be a good time to take pictures of my craft room while it's clean. The pictures are on the sidebar somewhere on the left of the blog. I tend to organize by the colors of the rainbow, ROY G BIV. (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, & Violet) It was a trick I learned in elementary school and it's always stuck with me. Since that leaves out black, brown and white I put them in the front of what I'm trying to organize.


I've seen lots of fancy light kits but I'm not ready to spend the money on these just yet. So I want to post my very low tech solution. It's two pieces of white paper held up by my desktop organizer. Very simple but it works

1 comment:

Lori said...

hey - I do the same thing. I point my flash right at the ceiling and voila... it's perfect! thanks for commenting on my blog today!