Thursday, September 4, 2008

bad me...

I've been meaning to post but things have been super crazy! Tonight I actually watched the new 901210 and I didn't totally hate it. Then at work they announced that they were giving away a pair of tickets to see New Kids on the Block. Queue me squealing like a child at work, so I go to submit my name and the tickets were supposed to be for my team. DENIED!!! Seriously my inner teenager is dying to get out!

So on to the fun stuff...this card was for a baby shower this week. I went shopping for a gift and was able to find what I needed. Luckily my husband caught the fact that everything was blue and I was supposed to be shopping for a girl! I'm not used to picking out pink and purple stuff...it's all denim and khaki for me.

This is a little lady from Rubber Romance took me a while to color, I'm still not too great with shading with alcohol markers so I fall back on color pencils quite a bit. I colored her dress with 3 purples and her hair was done with 2 browns. I tried to keep it simple so I didn't add too many other elements.

Images: Rubber Romance. Paper: A muse & DCVW. Ribbon: A muse. Ink: Memento, Prismacolor Pencils & Stickles.

No comments: