Saturday, September 6, 2008

to the rescue...


This card was a CASE by Julie HRR. A friend of mine was celebrating her 29th birthday and was taking it pretty hard. She felt like the fun of her 20's were gone so I wanted to do something goofy to make her laugh. This did the trick!

I goofed a bit on the some of buildings so I covered it with my super woman. My favorite touch is the little green sticker as an olive in the martini.

Images: A muse. Ink: Memento, Colorbox, Copics, & Stickles. Paper: PTI shimmer paper & DCVW.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, this is awesome!! What a fun card!! It put a smile on my face too!! :) Thanks so much for doing the Stamp of the Week challenge!

Anonymous said...

Rose; this is such a clever card! I am sure your friend adored it:) Loved how you combined many different stamps together...and love the bling as an olive! TFS: Tinla