Wednesday, September 10, 2008

go spurs go...



Happy Wednesday! Just a few days closer to the weekend. Life is fairly quiet right now which is alright with me. This card is for the addicts weekly challenge, create a sports card or use your fav team's colors. So living in San Antonio I bleed silver and black for the San Antonio Spurs! They are such an amazing team and great role models for the kids here.

My little stars were stamped with versamark and then covered in A muse simple stick. After that was heated I added glitter and voila super shiny stars! Though I'm still trying to get the glitter off the floor of my craft room. I did the same with the moon and added the a quick sentiment on the bottom right of the card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cool card! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with the Weekly Challenge! :)