Sunday, September 21, 2008

spoke too soon...

I had a few hours to myself last night so I was able to whip out a few cards that I needed this week! It felt really good to play with some of my other stamps that haven't seen much ink lately. I was defintely in the groove when it came to creating these cards, I thinked it helped going to Hobby Lobby for a quick shopping trip.


I recently placed an order from the Stamping Bella to get a few stamps that were on my wish list. I picked up some EZ mount and had a hot knife night! Unlike my shrinky dink experiement I got thru the evening without any burns. I mounted most of my Bella and Rubber Romance stamps so hopefully I can use them more.

Here's a quick birthday card for my SIL. I used my glue pen to add glitter to her wings and added Stickles to any empty spot.

Images: Stamping Bella. Paper: A muse Kitchen Papers, Papertrey Plum. Ink: Copic, Memento, Stickles, Spica Glitter Pen.

No comments: